CERS Organizational Structure
CERS is a unit of the School of Rehabilitation Science, College of Medicine, University of Saskatchewan. The CERS staff consists of the CERS Director and Program Assistant.
CERS Advisory Committee
The CERS Advisory Committee is a Standing Committee of the School of Rehabilitation Science Faculty Council.
- To provide a formal communication link between the School and the clinical community related to continuing education
- To identify opportunities for advancement of Continuing Education in Rehabilitation Science
- CERS Director (Chair) (ex-officio)
- One Academic Coordinator Clinical Education (ex officio)
- One faculty member
- Saskatchewan Physiotherapy Association representative (to be determined by SPA)
- Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists (to be determined by SCPT)
- Three clinicians involved in clinical education programming across the province (to be determined by ACCE in discussion with CERS Director)
- CERS Assistant (ex-officio; non-voting)