Stress urinary incontinence in women: biomechanics, progression, incidence and prevalence, and conservative treatment
Urinary incontinence in special populations: frail elderly, chronic respiratory disease, hip arthroplasty, etc.
Childhood bladder problems and their relationship to lower urinary tract symptoms in adulthood
- Francis A, Madill S, Gentilcore-Saulnier E, McLean L. Survey of Canadian physiotherapists: Entry-level and post-professional education in women’s health. Physiotherapy Canada. 2012 Apr;DOI:10.3138/ptc.2011-15
- Madill S, Tang A, Pontbriand-Drolet S, Dumoulin C. Comparison of two methods for measuring the pubococcygeal line from sagittal-plane magnetic resonance imaging. Neurourology and Urodynamics. In Press
- Madill S, Harvey M-A, McLean L. Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence Demonstrate Motor Control Differences during Coughing. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2010;20(5):804-812.
- Madill S, McLean L. Intravaginal Pressure Generated during Voluntary Pelvic Floor Muscle Contractions and during Coughing: The Effect of Age and Continence Status. Neurourology and Urodynamics. 2010;29(3):437-442.
- Madill S, Harvey M-A, McLean L. Women with SUI Demonstrate Motor Control Differences during Voluntary Pelvic Floor Muscle Contractions. International Urogynecology Journal. 2009;20(4):447-459.
- Madill S, McLean L. Quantification of Abdominal and Pelvic Floor Muscle Synergies in Response to Voluntary Pelvic Floor Muscle Contractions. The Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2008;18(6):955-964.
- Madill S, McLean L. A contextual model of pelvic floor muscle defects in female stress urinary incontinence: a rationale for physiotherapy treatment. The Annals of the New York Academy of Science. 2007;1101(1):335-360.
- Madill S, McLean L. The relationship between abdominal and pelvic floor muscle activation and intravaginal pressure during pelvic floor muscle contractions in healthy continent women. Neurourology and Urodynamics. 2006;25(7):722-730.