The Physical Therapy Students Society is the social nucleus of the physical therapy students and functions to:
- Keep the physical therapy students up-to-date on all University affairs.
- Provide a liaison between faculty and students via representation on committees.
- Host social events such as: Welcome Week Activities, Beer Nights, Pub Crawls, Volleyball/Steak Night Fundraisers, Golf Tournaments, PT Fall Formal, etc.
- Encourage participation in campus activities such as: Sports Intramurals, Shinerama, etc.
High participation is a tradition of the School of Rehabilitation Science and the P.T.S.S. works hard to maintain this tradition.
P.T.S.S. membership fees will be charged in the first and second years of the program and is used to support P.T.S.S. sponsored activities.
P.T.S.S. Executive Positions:
- 1st Year Class Reps
- 2nd Year Class Reps
- HSSA Reps
- Public Relations
- Shinerama Executives
- Shinerama Committee Members
- Social & Grad Fundraising Executives
- Social & Grad Fundraising Committee Members
- SWITCH Rep
- SPA/SPA-NSA Rep
- Sports Physio Canada Rep
- CPA Orthopedics Division Reps
- SCPT Rep
- Student Mental Health & Wellness Reps
- Golf Tournament Committee Members
- Campus Rec Rep